Labor Doula Package:
- 2 or 3 prenatal appointments, ~2 hours each
- Prenatal appointments cover: comfort measures, writing a birth preferences list (birth plan), fetal positioning, interventions, breastfeeding, postpartum recovery, sibling support, as well as any specific questions
- 1 postpartum appointment, ~2-3 hours
- Unlimited phone & email support
- On-call 24/7 for your birth from 37 weeks until your baby arrives
- Birth photos, birth notes
Postpartum Doula Package:
- 1 or 2 prenatal appointments (about 1.5-2 hours each): we’ll discuss new baby/new mama care, breastfeeding basics, & any concerns you may have
- Customized postpartum support: it’s hard to know what kind of help you will need until the baby arrives. I block out a minimum of two weeks on my schedule to be available to your family when & how you need. That could be breastfeeding support, holding the baby while you sleep or shower, meal prep, learning how to babywear (carriers can be tricky!), laundry, light house cleaning, or entertaining older kids. After that two week window, we’ll discuss and schedule your need for any ongoing support.
Rates are sliding scale, please contact me at email@example.com for details. I donate a portion of my fees to Expecting Justice or the Oakland Better Birth Foundation, local organizations that are committed to creating better birth outcomes for the Bay Area BIPOC community.